xftree doesn't work now!

Neil Timms neilt at netvigator.com
Sat Apr 20 13:58:22 CEST 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:38:26 -0600
Collins <erichey2 at attbi.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:34:49 -0500 (CDT) John Thompson
> <john.thompson at attglobal.net> wrote:> I've just updated to xfce-3.8.16
> compiled from the src.rpm and although> xfce itself is working well,
> xftree has decided to go wacky on me.  No idea at all.  xftree works
> just fine for me on the new release.

I've seen similar behavior before with Mandrake - the issue was that I
had used different packages in the past that didn't use the same paths
for the installation as the compile - end result was that xfce may have
been 3.8.whatever but some of the other xf programs were from an earlier
version 3.8.earlier - or not as the case may be:)

Cheers

Neil