Upgrade broke display

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 19 15:26:30 CEST 2002

On 19 Apr 2002, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> You probably have to set the backdrop from the root menu
> (Settings->backdrop).

  Aha! Trial-and-error has just taught me that the only acceptable file
format for backdrops now is .xpm. The former .jpg backdrops won't display
and generate the "incorrect file format" error message, and .png does the
same thing.

  Now I need to see if ImageMagick will convert all the old backdrop images
into the .xpm.

  Thank you, Jasper! One problem solved, only two or three more to go.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com