xfce colours

Chris Wilson xfce at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 01:06:42 CEST 2002

NOt too sure about the whole button color thing, but you may want to try
upgrading your version of X.  They've got 4.2.0 online for download at
http://www.xfree86.org/

The pre-compiled binaries made for an effortless upgrade for me, just last
night.  And if you've got a 3Dfx or OpenGL compatable card, like myself,
then the DRI is very nice. :)

-
Chris