Autohide xfce

Olli Salonen olli at cabbala.net
Fri Apr 12 23:12:33 CEST 2002

On 12 Apr 2002 23:05:21 +0200
> I'll see what we can do for Xfce 4, but for sure that won't be in Xfce
> 3.x

Ok, originally I wasn't the one who wanted this, but since I have a rather small monitor I often have too little space on it, and I have to put windows over the XFCE bar. I find that it would be nice if the bar would pop up in front when I move the cursor to the lower edge of screen.

Not that I couldn't live without it, I just love XFCE anyway. Besides, a good monitor capable of 1600x1200 resolution wouldn't hurt either... =)

---
Olli Salonen                  olli at cabbala.net
Koivuviidantie 9B as. 2       http://www.cabbala.net/olli
02130 Espoo                   ... the less you know,
Finland                       the more you believe...