Panels

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Apr 5 20:10:57 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 16:29, lloyd wrote:

> 1)  Can xfce align its main panel vertically along the right side of the
> screen?

	Not that I know of.

> 2)  Is there an xfce-compatible "edge panel" that will provide the same
> functionality as the window list applet in GNOME (or the taskbar in
> Win)?

	Not that I know of.

> 3)  It seems when I maximize a window, it covers the right side of the
> screen where minimized icons reside.  Is there a fix?

	There's a setting where you can declare a part of the screen where
windows won't cover.  It's in the docs somewhere and you should be able
to find it in the list archives.

> 4)  How can I center the main panel lengthwise?

	I just grabbed it and moved it by eye.  The session management and
xfce3rc file keeps it there.

--
Using Linux since 11/91		|		http://www.linux.org
Linux user #29402		|		http://counter.li.org