Anyone with MDK 8.2 there?

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Wed Apr 3 22:27:20 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

Usually I am very silent, but I notice something after upgrading to mandrake
8.2.

When running 8.0, the mouse cursor would be the regular arrow when over the
background (backdrop). It would change to the appropriate shape when moving
it onto a window.

Now with 8.2, the mouse cursor is always the 'busy' cursor (little clock)
when over the background. It functions all the same as always, but I find
the change in shape a bit odd.

Anyone else there that experiences the same? I am running XFCE 3.8.14c on an
Athlon 1.2Ghz/256Mb Ram.

Paul

--
I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want.
If  that makes me a bitch, okay.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.2 - Sylpheed 0.7.4