Feature requests

Edscott Wilson García edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 1 16:52:40 CEST 2002

On Lun 01 Abr 2002 08:23, Skip Queen wrote:
> Truly love XFCE but if I had to pick two features I would love to have
> improved they would be:  1) Picture quality improvement for backdrop.  I
> open the same picture in KDE, Gnome and XFCE and in the first two the
> picture is great - in XFCE it is (sometimes) slightly distorted (seems to
> happen more if the picture comes from a digital camera).  2) Windows would
> stay "stuck" where I put them.  It is irritating to have to cotinually
> resize and move a window - even with XFCE programs such as XFTREE. I am
> running Mandrake 8.1.  Thanks for your ear!

The window placemente has been fixed in the CVS version of xftree. You can
download daily built rpms from http://linux.imp.mx/cvs-tmp. (Although if you
use the "send to" function of xfwm to change xftree to a different desktop,
or any other window AFAIK, it will be mapped on the original desktop it first
appeared in).

Edscott