Feature requests

Skip Queen papanohair at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 1 16:23:04 CEST 2002

Truly love XFCE but if I had to pick two features I would love to have improved they would be:  1) Picture quality improvement for backdrop.  I open the same picture in KDE, Gnome and XFCE and in the first two the picture is great - in XFCE it is (sometimes) slightly distorted (seems to happen more if the picture comes from a digital camera).  2) Windows would stay "stuck" where I put them.  It is irritating to have to cotinually resize and move a window - even with XFCE programs such as XFTREE. I am running Mandrake 8.1.  Thanks for your ear!