[Xfce-i18n] My Introduction

Yousuf Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Tue May 11 23:33:19 CEST 2021

Hi Andre,

Yes, my intent is to be a bridge, as the telegram group is a semi-official
channel for Xubuntu and the scope of translating Xubuntu goes beyond
translating just Xfce.

Is there a recommended order of translating Xfce's projects, if a new
translator appeared wanting to translate Xfce into a language currently not
being translated to?

Regards,
Yousuf