[Xfce-i18n] My Introduction

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Mon May 10 23:07:45 CEST 2021

Hi Yousuf,
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for guiding collaborators, my only remark is that none of mentioned channels unofficial, this means you'll have to bridge them with core devs/admins via the official channels, namely this mailing list and #xfce-dev.
If this back and forth works for you, I see no problem, otherwise please guide them to use the official communication means.

Cheers
Andre Miranda

Apr 28, 2021, 06:03 by ypharis at gmail.com: