[Xfce-i18n] Xfdashboard - high number of strings to translate

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Thu Oct 15 21:24:41 CEST 2020

Best just open a bug against xfdashboard and paste your mail there, in
order to directly discuss with the maintainer.

For thunar I dont mark errors/warnings to be translated which will end
up in console. These usually are of interest for debugging/ reporting
bugs. (Having them in a different language than would be rather
unexpedient )
Imo translation only makes sense for errors/warnings which will be
displayed via GUI.

Cheers,
Alex