[Xfce-i18n] Italian translation

Emanuele Petriglia inbox at emanuelepetriglia.com
Thu May 21 13:29:32 CEST 2020

Hi Vincenzo!

Glad to see a fellow countryman!

There is a lot to do, you can start reading this page[0]. I promoted you
to reviewer on Transifex, so you can edit the "reviewed" strings and not
just make suggestions.

If you are on Telegram you can contact me to discuss about translations,
send me your nickname on a private email.

I'm active to review and translate new strings, but I'm slowly shifting
to Xfce development, so you help will be really appreciated.

[0]: https://wiki.xfce.org/translations/team_it

On 21/05/2020 09:52, Vincenzo Reale wrote:
> Hi all,
> my name is Vincenzo Reale and I'd like to contribute to the XFCE
> Italian translation.
> Long time Italian KDE translator, I'm also involved in different
> Transifex hosted projects as coordinator or translator and other
> translation platforms.
> I recently installed Manjaro XFCE on my parents' PCs and found some
> typos and untranslated strings in the current translation.
> I'll be glad to give my contribute improving it.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Vincenzo

Emanuele Petriglia (ema-pe)