[Xfce-i18n] Translation projects clean-up

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:43:08 CEST 2020

(Sending once more, the first attempt didn't show in mailing list archives,
I'm sorry for the spam in case you received this e-mail the first time)

Hi, me again.

First of all, I made one mistake, I deleted the Interlingue (ie) team
thinking it was the same as Interlingua (ia), I'm sorry. I tried to
recreate the team, but the only person that I found as the "Last
Translator" goes by "Caarmi" and this profile doesn't exist anymore in
Transifex. If there's any Interlingue translator out there, please let me
know your username and I'll recreate this team.

Secondly, I went a bit further and removed some more languages/teams:

ar_AA - one translator, no project/language
ar_SA - one translator, no project/language
co - one translator, no project/language
es_419 - no translator (Nick doesn't count), no project/language
es_AR - one translator, no project/language
fr_BE - one translator, no project/language
gd - no translator (Nick doesn't count), only 2 strings translated for
tumbler
it_IT - 3 translators, only 14 strings translated for thunar plugins,
please translate "it"
ky - no translator, only 14 strings translated for
thunar/xfdesktop/panel/settings
scn - one translator, no project/language
uz at Cyrl - one translator, no project/language

Same as before, if you think this is a mistake, please get in touch.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda