[Xfce-i18n] Getting started with translations (Dutch)

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:44:58 CET 2020

Hello, I'm the coordinator of the Dutch Xfce translations at
Transifex. Yesterday I declined a membership request which came "out
of the blue", by someone with a profile that I couldn't contact.

I'm sorry that I had to decline it so abruptly, because usually I send
a message with explanation first. But as said: there was unfortunately
no option to send a polite message because of the settings of that
Transifex profile....

The Dutch translations are currently at 100 %. So there are no
vacancies at this time; no help is needed. Therefore I'm sorry to say
that a renewed request will be denied again.

Nevertheless, if you would like to see some changes in the current
Dutch translations: please contact me at pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com and
I'll take your remarks into consideration.

Regards, Pjotr.