[Xfce-i18n] Getting started with translations (Dutch)

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:50:36 CET 2020

Hi Stef,
Just you need to request it via transifex and present yourself here (which
greatly increases your chances of getting approved).
Looking at existing requests on transifex I can't find any for "nl", can
you please request again and ping me?

By the way, "nl" is almost fully translated, there is no such "nl_NL" on
transifex, did you request to join the latter?
If so, that could be reason you got rejected (vinzv?).

Cheers,
Andre Miranda