[Xfce-i18n] Remove "-1" from exo and change "T" to "t" in Thunar - Transifex/Xubuntu

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:25:38 CEST 2019

Den 13-05-2019 kl. 14:03 skrev Sveinn í Felli:
> There's already a non-capitalized "thunar-volman.mo" just to add to the
> complexity. Must be some historic reasons, perhaps irrelevant today.

I can run both these commands:
Thunar
thunar

Thunar seems to be pointing to thunar:
ls -l /usr/bin/Thunar
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 6 apr 19 20:48 /usr/bin/Thunar -> thunar

Seems the translation file Thunar.mo does only get used when using big T
and not when using thunar.mo with small t.
If i rename to small t and log out and log in and start thunar its not
translated.

Should we change this so it uses thunar.mo with small t for the mo file?

 From what i can tell Thunar is the only Xfce software using big
character inside /usr/share/locale/.