[Xfce-i18n] Last day to change translations

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Jun 17 21:24:53 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

as pre3 is an optional release and the 28th of July may well end up being
the day of the final release (in case no showstoppers or other grave bugs
occur) I would say yes, that day (or maybe the day before) is the last to
submit translations for 4.14.0.
Why I add the patch version to 4.14 is because of course we plan to do
bugfix or translation updates release throughout the 4.14 maintenance
cycle. So from my point of view this "final date" is nothing to be
concerned about.

Regarding the release-discipline of the stable series please feel free to
poke the devs on either IRC or the mailing list if you feel a translation
update release is due. Everybody tends to swim in their own puddle so devs
are prone to only release when they knowingly pushed fixes.

Cheers
Simon