[Xfce-i18n] Confusing instructions on the web site

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:23:14 CEST 2019

Den 24-04-2019 kl. 15:55 skrev Vinzenz Vietzke:
> Am Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:18:03 +0200
> schrieb scootergrisen <scootergrisen at gmail.com>:
>
>>> I can see that page, but I don't see there the "add language"
>>> control. What project should those requests be filed in? The
>>> webpage mentions some "hub" project, but I cannot see it in the
>>> list.
>>
>> Guess you have to go to each of the 19 projects and check if the
>> language is there or request it like on:
>> https://www.transifex.com/xfce/exo/dashboard/
>
> Exactly. Sometimes Transifex is painful.
> That's why I asked about the details on interlingue to avoid
> unnecessary click work.
>
> Regards,
> vinz.

Some things are smart on Transifex and some things are not.
Ctrl+click all the project's links to open 19 tabs.
Ctrl+tab to switch between tabs and press End key to scroll to bottom.
Ctrl+tab to swtich between tabs and click the request a new language link.
Ctrl+tab to swtich between tabs and click the language list and type
"ie" or whatever language code you are looking to create and click it.
Ctrl+tab to switch between tabs and click Request button.

So i guess at least 114 clicks + the key presses.

Or you could just request the language in the project you want to
translate and wait with the others until you are ready to translate them.