[Xfce-i18n] Confusing instructions on the web site

Vinzenz Vietzke vinz at vinzv.de
Wed Apr 24 12:03:53 CEST 2019

Am Wed, 24 Apr 2019 05:59:00 +0000
schrieb Алекса -скрыто- <mistresssilvara at hotmail.com>:

> Now I can see that page, but there is no control to request a new
> language there.

[…]

> I would like to request a new language with the code 'ie', if this is
> possible.

Obviously you found a way to request interlingue for Thunar. At least I
recieved a notification. You need to do the same steps for every
subproject of the Xfce organization on Transifex.

That aside, some questions regarding interlingue:

As I wasn't aware of it in detail I checked Wikipedia where it's stated
that only a few people worldwide speak interlingue. [1]

So are you the only person willing to translate Xfce? Or is there
someone helping you and/or proofreading the translations?

Don't get me wrong: I really appreciate your efforts! But we need to
take care for the translation quality as well.

Regards,
vinz.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlingue#Stagnation_and_revival