[Xfce-i18n] Transifex request (IT)

Emanuele Petriglia inbox at emanuelepetriglia.me
Sun Mar 18 15:53:32 CET 2018

Hi Vinz,

thanks for approved my request. I would like to know more about
translation process for XFCE. I read the wiki, and I found the page
related to italian translation[0], but it seems abandoned (the last
update is from 2010!). So I have some questions to ask:

1. Are local lists still active? I read from a recently post on this
newsletter that all lists were merged into this one.

2. What is the purpose of local wiki pages?

[0]: https://wiki.xfce.org/translations/team_it

--
Emanuele Petriglia