[Xfce-i18n] Fwd: German language / Xfce websites

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 02:18:20 CEST 2017

I'm not experiencing your problem, here it's possible to request to join
the German team:
https://i.imgur.com/nomr4hv.png

If the problem persists, try to contact the German team coordinator via
Transifex (probably he's not subscribed to this mailing list):
https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/cwickert/

In last case if you get no response from him after a while, please contact
the devs at #xfce-dev, I'm almost sure one of them can bypass the
coordinator and add you.

Cheers,
Andre Miranda