[Xfce-i18n] Esperanto team

Robin info at robinvandervliet.com
Thu Jan 7 16:57:46 CET 2016

Could somebody accept me for the Esperanto team soon? I would like to
soon start translating many of the sentences in Xfce, so that it could
be included in a release later on.
Somebody with the right permissions could do this with following link:
https://www.transifex.com/xfce/teams/16840/eo/
Click on the "Add user" button next to TRANSLATORS and enter my username
"robin0van0der0vliet" and press "Invite to team".