[Xfce-i18n] Update translators on the WWW credits page

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:16:03 CET 2015

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 3:22 PM Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at> wrote:
>
>> I apologize if there are some people missing, but I have not found a
>> better way to gather the information automatically, and I do not have
>> the time to go through transifex and every single file manually.
>>
> That wouldn't be perfect too, because at least pt-BR team has lots of
> members(23) and most didn't translate a single phrase ever.

That apply to spanish translation too, for example Me aka:
(prflr88,Jristz,Xristz, Pablo Lezaeta, Pablo Roberto Francisco Lezaeta
Reyes, PLR, Pablo R. F. Lezaeta  Reyes,prflr,Xristh,J and prflr at hotmail.com)
with multiple names, and in spanish there are like 25 translator (one
reviewer that I preffer keep in the translation group) and only 5 (included
that "reviewer" are "active".
But If I remmember transifex append at the start of the .po files the names
of translator, you can use that too. transifex only add peoples whit at
minimm of 1 string change.

--
*Pablo Lezaeta*