[Xfce-i18n] 4.12 String freeze: 20 February

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:32:36 CET 2015

I  did some test and I get why sometimes translations aren't pushed to git
from transifex.
If a translatios is at 100% and a new string is added, this get pushed to
99% at minimum and the monitoring script then notice the change, but if the
translation is updated again to 100% before the script check the change,
then the script think that there is no change and therefor not update the
translation.

The only way to let sure that translation are pushed is wait either HALF a
day after the new string to translate to 100% again or take manyallt the
translations and push manually them to the git repo.

So I recommend do the later when the 20 february come to ensure ALL
translations get the new strings.

> Hey translators!
>
> For all of you who don't follow everything that's mentioned on the IRC
> channel, we discussed the possibility of a string freeze for the upcoming
> 4.12 release to give you guys and gals some time to fix and polish.
>
> After some consideration we've set the date to *Friday, 20 February* (that
> is the upcoming Friday) so you have a full week before the release weekend.
>
> So start your engines and let's get down to business to make 4.12 a great
> release!
> Cheers
> Simon

*Pablo Lezaeta*