[Xfce-i18n] 4.12 String freeze: 20 February

Simon Steinbeiß simon at xfce.org
Wed Feb 18 13:05:16 CET 2015

Hey translators!

For all of you who don't follow everything that's mentioned on the IRC channel, we discussed the possibility of a string freeze for the upcoming 4.12 release to give you guys and gals some time to fix and polish.

After some consideration we've set the date to *Friday, 20 February* (that is the upcoming Friday) so you have a full week before the release weekend.

So start your engines and let's get down to business to make 4.12 a great release!
Cheers
Simon