[Xfce-i18n] tabs in mousepad

André Miranda andreldm1989 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:42:24 CET 2014

Hello Sasha,
I agree that some gettext comments would help us translators, but as this
is not the case, one tip that might help you is to see where the current
message you're translating is in the source, ex:
"mousepad/mousepad-document.c:514"
and take a look at the surrounding code. In order to accomplish this you
can clone the git repo or use the web interface of xfce's git[1].

1 - http://git.xfce.org/apps/mousepad/tree/

Cheers,
André Miranda