[Xfce-i18n] Pulling translations from transifex.com with tx client

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Thu May 22 13:35:17 CEST 2014

Þann fim 22.maí 2014 09:21, skrifaði Dimitris Glezos:

> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Sveinn í Felli
> <sv1 at fellsnet.is <mailto:sv1 at fellsnet.is>> wrote:
>
>     My setup for tx-client seems to work no more ;-(
>     It used to be similar to Baurzhan's, but the host was
>     https://xfce.transifex.com.
>
>     Tried to initialize again with:
>
>     tx set --auto-remote
>     https://www.transifex.com/__projects/p/xfce/r/all-__resources/
>     <https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/r/all-resources/>
>
>     Guess it's wrong.
>

> Yes -- the above URL is a 404.
>
> Here are the available options:
> http://docs.transifex.com/developer/client/set#auto-remote
>
> And here is a page with all the resources for XFCE for French:
> https://www.transifex.com/organization/xfce/dashboard/all_resources/fr/

I already found the
https://www.transifex.com/organization/xfce/dashboard/all_resources/is/
which is my language resource. But how are we supposed to
get the tx-client to grab all xfce-translation files for a
specific language ?

Using this url with [tx set --auto-remote <URL>] does not work.

I think it's worth a stub on the xfce-wiki...

regards,
Sveinn í Felli