[Xfce-i18n] ja.po files are not committed to git from Tx

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:10:26 CET 2014

OK.... Hopefully it'll be resolved, because otherwise Transifex is a cool
tool.

In the meantime, maybe you could take a one-time emergency measure: a
manual push of *all* .po files from Transifex to Git?
Then at least we can be sure that all translation changes until today, are
in Git....

Regards, Pjotr.