[Xfce-i18n] ja.po files are not committed to git from Tx

Masato Hashimoto cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:24:56 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:11:43 +0100
Nick Schermer <nick at xfce.org> wrote:

> Bit late but still,
>
> I've heard this a couple of times now, also with other languages. Were
> the old and new po files both 100% complete?

<snip>

Most of old translations (on Tx) are not completed.

As for the orage, I submitted not completed to completed once, but after that,
I found mistranslation so submitted again with corrected translation.
At that time, the latter submission was 100% to 100%.
Both of submission (not 100% to 100% and 100% to 100%) are not pushed to git.

As for the rest, not completed to completed submission (IIRR).

Recent ja transtations status are probably as follows:

Package          Submitted to Tx    Pushed to Git? (at)
parole            Jan. 26            Yes     (Jan. 26)
weather-plugin    Jan. 27            Yes     (Jan. 27)
orage             Jan. 29            Not yet
xfce4-panel       Feb. 20            Yes     (Feb. 20)
indicator-plugin  Feb. 20            Yes     (Feb. 20)
xfce4-appfinder   Feb. 23            Not yet
xfce4-settings    Feb. 23            Yes     (Feb. 23)
clipman           Feb. 24 (by Nick)  Yes     (Feb. 24)

All's branches are master.

Regards
--
HASHIMOTO, Masato