[Xfce-i18n] Language-pack update schedule?

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:03:10 CEST 2013

Each translation in Transifex is send to the 'Master branch' every amount
of time, so using master branch have the latest updated translations of
every individual package as last was uploaded to the git repo from
transifex.
generally whit hour of diference, but if take so long (2,4) days may you
want report it.

I'm a translator too

2013/9/25 Sveinn í Felli <sveinki at nett.is>

> Þann mið 25.sep 2013 18:28, skrifaði Pablo Lezaeta Reyes:
>
>  Nop, Xfce4 have individual included translations, you only
>> need proper set for Language related environment variables
>> to use correctly.
>>

> So each module is updated as a whole, code + translations, each according
> to maintainer's schedule ?
>
> Guess I forgot to mention that I am translating XFCE, I do compile the .mo
> files for testing, but I was wondering more about when the new translations
> would start to proliferate.
>

> Best regards,
> Sveinn í Felli
>

>> 2013/9/25 Sveinn í Felli <sveinki at nett.is
>> <mailto:sveinki at nett.is>>
>>

>>     Hi,
>>
>>     I was searching for an update schedule for XFCE
>>     translations; is there anything other than when
>>     individual modules are updated ? Or are there specific
>>     lang-pack updates?
>>
>>     Best regards,
>>     Sveinn í Felli
>>
>>     P.S: the question surfaced because next 8. april 2014 is
>>     the presumed EOL (rather EndOfSupport) day for
>>     WindowsXP; guess quite some LUGs will try to organise
>>     public events around that time ;-)

>> --
>> *Pablo Lezaeta
>>
>> *
>> Use Spideroak for Backups, Join whit this code: Referal
>> <https://spideroak.com/**download/referral/**
>> d7330b89501013715bd04ab19906ef**7b<https://spideroak.com/download/referral/d7330b89501013715bd04ab19906ef7b>

*Pablo Lezaeta
*