[Xfce-i18n] Language-pack update schedule?

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Wed Sep 25 20:58:53 CEST 2013

Þann mið 25.sep 2013 18:28, skrifaði Pablo Lezaeta Reyes:
> Nop, Xfce4 have individual included translations, you only
> need proper set for Language related environment variables
> to use correctly.

So each module is updated as a whole, code + translations,
each according to maintainer's schedule ?

Guess I forgot to mention that I am translating XFCE, I do
compile the .mo files for testing, but I was wondering more
about when the new translations would start to proliferate.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli