[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin: tip for dealing with long explanations of weather issues

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:18:27 CET 2013

Hello fellow translators,

xfce4-weather-plugin nowadays contains a lot of long explanations of
weather issues and measurement standards. Like me, you might lack the time
or inclination to translate these, as they don't seem very functional to me
in this plugin....

I find that in almost every case, a simple reference to Wikipedia could be
considered sufficient. So that's what I have done in the Dutch translation,
saving myself a lot of time.... Maybe a tip for other languages as well?

Regards, Pjotr (Dutch translator)