[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-weather-plugin string freeze

Pjotr Vertaalt pjotrvertaalt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:52:15 CET 2013

I agree with removing the tabs.... Translating was difficult; I could only
do it by editing the .po file manually. But it's clumsy for new
translators, and I don't mind a little extra work.

The main thing is that this important plugin is being maintained actively,
for which I am grateful to Harald Judt. Good job, thank you. :-)

One remark: it feels a bit silly to translate all this general information
about Celsius, Fahrenheit etc. etc. A lot of translation work, while
somebody who wants to know what Celsius is and what it's historical
backgrounds are, can easily find that information elsewhere....

Regards, Pjotr (Dutch translator).