[Xfce-i18n] Hebrew team mess.

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Mon Jan 21 09:57:37 CET 2013

So,

You gals (Yaron and Genghis) know I'm getting REALLY!!! sick of this?
I've now had numerous emails people blaming each other, absolutely
incredible.

So a couple of changes and requests:

- I'm now the coordinator of Hebrew team, if it depends on me we crap
the whole language but I guess that's not fair to the people who
previously contributed. Not the mention I won't be send to heaven
because I git rm-ed *the* holly language :-P.
- You guys have BOTH been kicked from the translation team, because its
impossible to say who's right and who is wrong. Especially if people
write in Hebrew.
- Stop say you are a lawyer. It makes zero impression.

Amen,
Nick