[Xfce-i18n] Thai translation

Rafael Ferreira rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:38:43 CEST 2013

Hi there

Contribution is always welcome. Translations for Xfce are taking place in
the translation platform Transifex (your language is here [1]). Some more
information about it in the Xfce website [2].

One important information is that the translation files bugged were not
imported into Transifex, and were made available in here [3]. I suggest
taking a look at it.

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xfce/language/th/
[2] http://www.xfce.org/getinvolved/translation?lang=pt_BR
[3] http://users.xfce.org/~nick/broken-i18n/