[Xfce-i18n] Please allow pt_BR translation for 'www.xfce.org'

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 05:03:44 CEST 2012

Dear website maintainers,

I'm translator for Portuguese (Brazil), already member of this
language team in Xfce's Transifex. I'm currently working in a offline
translation of the module 'www.xfce.org', as there is no PO for my
language in this module. I made more then 70% of translated so far,
but I'd like to upload to Transifex to avoid any data loss and in
consequence, rework.

However, I don't have permission to upload a startup PO file and I
failed to contact my language team's coordinator: I emailed him 6 days
ago and got no response so far - maybe his away or something.

So, my request is:

Can someone please enable Portuguese (Brazil) for the module
'www.xfce.org', so I can send my translations so far?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Ferrira