[Xfce-i18n] Xfce Chinese (Hong Kong) Team creation

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:03:06 CET 2012

Hello to all Xfce translators,

I have requested to add a Chinese (Hong Kong) translation team in Xfce's
Transifex.

As a Hong Kong local I do think that since we do have a zh_HK language in
Transifex we should have a translations team ourselves. In Ubuntu and Gnome
we have such teams, so it is good to setup one for Xfce.

Could the Xfce translators approve the team creation request in Transifex
so I can start working on Chinese (Hong Kong) translations.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)