[Xfce-i18n] One string in Clipman (Hebrew)

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Sat Mar 10 11:56:44 CET 2012

Completed. File attached.

I will submit it after the questioned checks will be discussed about.

The entry:
	Popup the menu at the mouse pointer position, only for the
	xfce4-popup-clipman command

Converted to:
	Popup the menu at the area of which the mouse pointer is
	located/positioned at, only for the xfce4-popup-clipman command