[Xfce-i18n] Documentation Wiki Online

Pjotr Kan pliniusminor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:10:15 CET 2012

Hello Nick,

The *-docs have disappeared from the master core collection, which is
good. But not yet from the 4.8 core collection....

I'd like to see them disappear there as well: 4.8 will remain
important for years to come (the next Xubuntu will be Long Term
Supported). So the 4.8 documents should be in the wiki too, I think.

Regards, Pjotr (Dutch Xfce translator).