[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian nynorsk translator

Eivind gingermig at yahoo.no
Thu Jan 5 16:34:06 CET 2012

Thanks for the quick activation! I have started translating today, and have already uploaded several .po's. Things work well.

I'll just ask a few questions OTOH:

Is there any "preferred" version of Xfce to put translation efforts into? Master or stable? Also, is there any mechanism for carrying translations over from one version to the next? For example, if I translate for 4.8 now, will my translations be inherited to the development version?

Thanks so far,

Eivind