[Xfce-i18n] Raphael says Hello

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Mon Apr 23 21:25:14 CEST 2012

Hi Raphael,

a welcome also from me, my name is also Raphael and I started the
german translation project of the Xfce website, together with Mario
Blättermann who was the initiator of the idea :)

Considering especially the german localization of the website, we
decided to work with all entries marked as fuzzy for the first run. If
we succeed to have all strings translated, a team member with
better experience can do a complete review. Nick promised to only
activate a new language on the website if and when it is completed,
that means to have no fuzzy markers at all.

Please read especially this (german) thread when you're interested in
the website localization:

http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n-de/2012-April/000423.html

To be allowed to edit the Transifex entries, you have to create your
login for and at the Transifex server (link "Translate" on
www.xfce.org ). Christoph as the team leader can give you the
required authorization after you've sent a request to become a member
of our German team.

For further discussion, please consider to join also that dedicated
german mailing list, as Nick suggested nicely.

Best regards,
Raphael

Nick Schermer nick at xfce.org
Mon Apr 23 17:54:05 CEST 2012