[Xfce-i18n] docs.xfce.org and the wiki

Sergio oigres200 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:33:04 CEST 2012

Hi, my name is Sergio and I'm from the Spanish translation team. I've just
started to translate but I have a question about the wiki and the new
docs.xfce.org page. If the docs page is going to be used for manuals and
documentation, what is the purpose  of the wiki now? Also, in the
translations, the underscore ( _ ) is used for hotkeys right? If yes, do
they need to be in the same place or before the same letter in the
translation, and what happens if that letter isn't in the translated word?
Thats everything right now, thanks!

-
Sergio A. García M.