[Xfce-i18n] www.xfce.org errors

gymka gymka at mail.ru
Sun Apr 15 07:42:31 CEST 2012

1. file www.xfce.org/pages/frontpage.php line 55: "Latest News" not
translatable.
2. "The <b>compositor</b> has been optimized to reduce window flickering
duringresize operations." duringresize->during resize
3. "The Identi.ca <a href=\"http://identi.ca/xfce\"
class=\"external\">Xfce channel</a> is a place where we automatically
post all release announcements. It is no surprice tho that most social
networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ have Xfce places and pages."
surprice->surprize
4-6. "Xfce contains a number of core components for the minimum tasks
you'd expect from a desktop environement:"
"There's lots of people using and testing Xfce. By providing useful and
up-to-date documentation, you will make a big impact on helping people
understand how to make the most of the Xfce Desktop Environement."
"Are you fluent in multiple languages? By contributing your translations
of text to the Xfce Desktop Environement, you will help Xfce be a better
part of the global market and more accessible to the millions of
potential users out there."
Environement->Environment(3 same words, maybe my dictionary obsolete and
this is good word?)