[Xfce-i18n] Plea for 4.10

Pjotr Kan pliniusminor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:03:26 CEST 2012

Soon, the great new Xfce 4.10 will be released. Excellent!

But I have a plea for making 4.10 even better. This has to do with the
translations.

Part of the 4.10 core packages will be the package
xfce4-power-manager. This important and highly visible package still
uses translations which date from long ago. For my language, Dutch,
the current "translation" is far from complete and sometimes, in the
parts that have been translated, horribly inaccurate.

A pity, because a new and complete Dutch translation has been uploaded
to Transifex many months ago. So my plea is: please make 4.10 even
more shiny, and repackage xfce4-power-manager, so that 4.10 will
benefit from the latest translations for xfce4-power-manager!

Regards, Pjotr.