[Xfce-i18n] Old translations and inactive members

Valentin Tunev hdbuster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:40:23 CET 2011

OK then :)
I don't have any questions for now but I want to say something about the
translation site.
First: If you go to the translation home page and click on "help" (not on
the top of the page but in the welcome text) it opens a 404 error.
Also when I click to edit my location in my profile a box pops up telling me
that this website needs a new google maps api key.
I hope I helped :) Now on to translating!

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Fabian Nowak <timystery at arcor.de> wrote:

> > Also I am still learning to use the translation system but I think I am
> > getting the hang of it.
>
> Please do not hesitate to ask more questions about translating or
> Transifex or organisation. The general interest to keep as many language
> as possible actively translated, and so we should help you bring up the
> team, organize, translate, and so on.
>
> You know, there are no stupid questions, buut only stupid answers ;-)
>
> Regards
>
> Fabian

headbuster