[Xfce-i18n] Desktop Summit 2011

Pjotr pliniusminor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:09:29 CEST 2011

Unfortunately I can't attend myself, but Xfce is about to become a Big
Thing.... Just think about all those Gnome 2 users who are about to
lose their desktop and don't like Gnome 3 or Unity.

Xfce definitely deserves some extra attention in Berlin, I think....
It's user base is on the verge of huge growth. :-)

Regards, Pjotr.