[Xfce-i18n] Desktop Summit 2011

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Sun Jun 19 14:31:26 CEST 2011

On 20.05.2011 21:28, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> this year's Desktop Summit (GNOME's GUADEC co-located with KDE's
> Akademy) takes place in Berlin, Germany from August 5th-12th (although
> not all days will be relevant to everyone, I guess). I wonder if any
> Xfce people are planning to attend or would be interested in going
> there?
[snip]

Hi Jannis and all,

I'm also planning on attending the Desktop Summit, I have friends in
Berlin that would host me. But I'm not sure how many days I'll stay
there and frankly I'm not sure if I'll get to Berlin at the beginning of
August... I was postponing my answer hoping things would settle and I
could give a firm answer to your invitation, but I'll only find out on
the 28th of July if I can go there or not and for how many days.

I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that there seems to be no Xfce-related
presentations... Nevertheless, lots of interesting stuff for Xfce fans!

--
mișu