[Xfce-i18n] Easy way to track new untranslated strings in non-core packages?

Pjotr pliniusminor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:19:14 CEST 2011

@Per Kongstad: Thanks. Not ideal, because of the multiple mouseclicks
still needed to reach my language. But it does help a bit.

@Nick Schermer: What I would like best, would be something like this:
http://pootle.lxde.bsnet.se/nl/lxde/

All package translations, irrespective of status (master, 4.8, apps,
whatever) together on one webpage for one language. That's the easiest
way to check whether there's again (or still) something to be done
about the translation of some package.

Regards, Pjotr.