[Xfce-i18n] Question about Orage

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Thu Jun 2 09:23:24 CEST 2011

1.6.2011 21:50, Pjotr kirjoitti:
> I just translated Orage into Dutch. A hell of a job, by the way... :P
>
> A question that I probably should have asked before doing this
> particular translating job: is Orage still current? It's only listed
> as present in Master, Xfce-4.4 and Xfce-4.6. Not in the current stable
> version Xfce-4.8.
First of all, thank you for the translation!!

And yes, Orage is current and maintained. The packaking of Xfce 4.8 just
was changed
so that several components were dropped from the main release making
Xfce smaller.
So Orage is now just an application, which works with Xfce, but it is
not part of the Xfce
core package anymore. (For that reason Xfce hard dependencies were also
dropped from
Orage. It can now be compiled with Gtk+ libraries only and it can be
used with Gnome also.)

Juha