[Xfce-i18n] Ristretto String Freeze

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Sun Dec 18 08:56:49 CET 2011

Hi,

Until the next release of ristretto (a minimum of 3 weeks from now),
strings in ristretto will be frozen.

With the help of Matthew Blosser, some of the english strings have
been improved. Unfortunately this broke the translations.

The next release of ristretto (0.3.1) will be released after the start
of the new year. Until that time I will not change any strings in the
interface and you guys have the time to update your translations, if
you want to :)

(Unless a change really really necessary, but I doubt that -- if so,
I'll announce it here)

This won't be true for the documentation section though, that needs a
few iterations before it is 'good'. So please don't take it hard if
that changes a few times during the following months.

Kind regards,
Stephan